My Rights Matter – Online workshop for people with intellectual disability
- When: Mondays, 1 May to 29 May, 10am to 11.30am
- Where: Online via Zoom
This workshop is for people with intellectual disability. It aims to build your knowledge, skills and confidence in supported decision making.
The workshop will be online via Zoom. There will also be an in person workshop in Wagga Wagga.
The workshop will run over 5 weeks. Participants are expected to attend all sessions.
We will share tools to help you think about decisions you want to make. These can be big or small decisions.
- share your experiences with making decisions
- talk about your rights to make decisions
- learn about making more of your own decisions
- learn how to get support to make decisions
- get new skills and try new things
- learn about the My Rights Matter Supported Decision Making Hub.
We hope the workshop will give you ideas and tools to use when you make decisions.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.