NSW Government Coronavirus rules for Greater Sydney Area
There are new Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Greater Sydney.
Greater Sydney Area includes :
- Sydney City
- Central Coast
- Blue Mountains
The NSW Government has new rules you must follow.
The government has made rules about
- what you can do when we visit friends or family
- how many people we can spend time with
- where we need to wear your face mask
Visit friends or family
You can still go to someone’s house. Only 20 people can be in the house.
Only 2 people can visit someone who lives in aged care at a time.
You must wear your face mask
- on public transport
- at indoor entertainment places like cinemas, theatres.
- at hospitals and nursing homes
You are not allowed to
- stand up in a bar to drink
- sing at an indoor show or a place of worship like a church
- dance at a wedding with more than 20 people on the dance-floor
You have to follow these rules until 12.01am on Monday 17 May 2021.
If you feel sick
- Stay home
- Call your GP or the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.
If it is an emergency call 000.