Online Launch – Just Include Me
- When: Wednesday 14 February 2024, 12pm to 1pm
- Where: Online
The Council for Intellectual Disability is holding an online launch event for our ‘Just Include Me: Inclusive Health Care’ eLearning series.
The ‘Just Include Me: Inclusive Health Care’ eLearning modules aim to:
- Increase the knowledge, skills and confidence of health professionals to work with people with intellectual disability.
- Improve health services and health outcomes for people with intellectual disability.
In line with the recommendations put forward by the Disability Royal Commission, the modules aim to:
- Improve specialist training and continuing professional development in cognitive disability health care.
- Provide free accredited CPD training options.
A world-class healthcare system cannot fail to include vulnerable groups.
Register to join CID as we launch our eLearning modules.
Together, we can improve our approach to providing quality health care for all people.
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
Having trouble with the form? View the form in Humanitix.