We have over 60 years’ experience in helping organisations grow and be more inclusive.
Why be more inclusive?
Grow your reputation and increase your impact
- Reach a broader audience
- Benefit from more engaged and loyal customers
- Surpass your social responsibility goals
- Enhance your reputation as a contributor to the community
We listen to your needs. We help, guide and advise you on how to reach your inclusion goals.
- We are the experts in how to include people with intellectual disability
- We have over 60 years’ experience promoting inclusion
- We’re led by people with intellectual disability
As a not for profit organisation, income from our services goes directly into our mission of building a community in which people with intellectual disability are valued.
Our inclusion services
We offer a range of services that can be tailored to suit your organisation’s needs
Product and service testing
Don’t know if your product or service will work? Test it with people with intellectual disability.
Refine your idea before investing in and launching an inaccessible product.
See how well your documents and communications are understood by people with intellectual disability.
Build your capacity
Inclusive practice resources
Our guidelines are based on years of experience with all kinds of organisations.
Inclusive practice training
Talk with people with intellectual disability about their lives, inclusion and respect.
Coaching & mentoring
A safe space for you to ask questions and build your skills in inclusive practice.
Engage people with intellectual disability at the highest level in your organisation.
Build capacity for leadership positions in your organisation;
- on advisory boards
- on governance committees
- on board of directors
Learn how to make an inclusive leadership style sustainable.
Don’t know where to start on your inclusion journey? Our audits can help.
With our review of your organisation’s inclusiveness and compliance we can
• Identify gaps, strengths and weaknesses in your organisation’s practices
• Prioritise what you need to do
• Recommend solutions
What is Easy Read?
“Easy Read is important. It means I can understand and I’m included”.
Easy Read uses clear, everyday language matched with images to make sure everyone understands.
Easy Read documents help you reach:
• people with disability
• people with English as a second language
• people with lower literacy levels