More Than Just a Job
- When: By request
- Where: We can come to your venue or host your training.
More Than Just a Job supports people with intellectual disability to find and keep a job they enjoy. We offer 3 free training programs:
1. More Than Just a Job for Me
We train people with intellectual disability to
- Think about the kind of work they would like
- Speak up about their interests
- Connect with services to help them find a job
2. More Than Just a Job for Staff
We train staff in disability services to
- Ensure employees are engaged in meaningful work
- Create pathways to open employment
- Support people to have choice, voice and control
3. More Than Just a Job for Business
We train businesses and staff to
- Create an inclusive workplace for all
- Be confident working with people with intellectual disability
- Connect with government incentives and supports
To book your training, please contact:
Our training is fully accessible. We can provide support to ensure everyone can come.
More Than Just a Job is funded through an NDIS Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) grant.