My Rights Matter – Online workshop for people with intellectual disability
- When: Thursdays, 10 October to 7 November, 10am to 11.30am
- Where: Online via Zoom
Please note: You have to attend all 5 days of this workshop.
The dates for the workshop are:
- Tuesday 10 October, 10 to 11.30am
- Tuesday 17 October, 10 to 11.30am
- Tuesday 24 October, 10 to 11.30am
- Tuesday 31 October, 10 to 11.30am
- Tuesday 7 November, 10 to 11.30am
This workshop is for people with intellectual disability.
It aims to build your knowledge, skills and confidence in supported decision making.
We will share tools to help you think about your goals.
These can be small goals or large goals.
- share your experiences with making decisions
- talk about your rights to make decisions
- learn about making more of your own decisions
- learn how to get support to make decisions
- get new skills and try new things
- learn about the My Rights Matter Supported Decision Making Hub.
We hope the workshop will give you ideas and tools to use when you make decisions.
More supported decision making workshops for different audiences are coming soon. See all our workshops here.
You must live in NSW to attend this workshop.
Having trouble with the form? View the form on Humanitix.