More than Just a Job for Me
- When: Wednesday 27 September and Wednesday 4 October, 10am to 3pm
- Where: Sydney (Venue to be announced)
More Than Just a Job is a workshop to unlock skills and strength for people with intellectual disability.
The workshop will be over 2 days. You must come to both days.
- Wednesday 27 September, 10am to 3pm
- Wednesday 4 October, 10am to 3pm
This workshop will help you develop goals around getting a job.
In this workshop you will
- Think about the kind of work you would like
- Speak up about your interests
- Connect with services to help you find a job
- Set your employment goals
- Find out your supports
After the workshop you can join our monthly peer support group.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided!
For more information, email TeamMTJJ@cid.org.au.
Having trouble with the form? View the form on Humanitix.