Your Service, Your Rights
- When: By request
- Where: In person, online or hybrid
Your Service Your Rights offers people with intellectual disability the opportunity to learn about their rights and give them the skills to speak up and get involved.
The series of 4 x 2 hour workshops is offered in person, online or hybrid model. The workshops are free.
- Workshop 1 – Rights and services: What are rights and why are they important? How do you know your rights are being met by your service?
- Workshop 2 – NDIS Commission, Code of Conduct and complaints
- Workshop 3 – Speaking up and supports: Why it is important to speak up, how to get support, using an advocate.
- Workshop 4 – Being involved: What can your service do to include you to make sure the service is safe and good quality?
About the project
The Your Service, Your Rights National Rollout is a 2 year project funded by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. CID is delivering Your Service Your Rights in New South Wales.
For more information
For more information or to book a Your Service Your Rights workshop series, contact Inclusion Services on 1800 424 065 or email email@example.com.