My Health Matters resources for GPs
The links and resources below will help for GPs and health professionals navigate the NDIS and support services for people with intellectual disability.
Patients with a disability and the NDIS - flowchart
We have created a flowchart to assist GPs and health professionals determine the eligibility of their patient for the NDIS. Included on the rear of the flowchart is further information on the National Disability Insurance Agency and the NDIS application process.
0-6 Early Childhood Early Intervention
ARF Support and NDIS Information
• NDIS information, Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network
• Supporting Access to the National Disability Insurance Scheme for New Participants, Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network
• The NDIS – A quick guide for GPs and Allied Health, Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network
Guidelines and forms for reviews, appeals and changes
• Reviewing my plan, NDIS
• NDIS Appeals, Department of Social Services
• Change of circumstances, NDIS
Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC)
View our health resources
My Health Matters folder
An Easy Read folder that improves communication between people with an intellectual disability and healthcare providers.
Our position statement on health
We want all health services to know how to work with people with intellectual disability. In our position…