Do you know about abuse in group homes?
The Disability Royal Commission wants to know about
in group homes.
They want to know things like
- Are group homes a good place to live
- Why do we have group homes
- How to keep people in group homes safe
The Commission wants to talk to people about how things can be better.
They will ask things like
- How can we stop abuse in group homes
- Do you know about restrictive practices
- What would make a group homes better
You can read all the questions in the Commission’s group homes issues paper.
The paper has more information to help you know about abuse in group homes.
If you want to answer the questions about abuse and neglect in education you can call the Commission on 1800 517 199
You may find it difficult to talk about abuse in group homes.
You can get support before you talk to the Commission.
To find a support service go to the Commission’s website.