Staying at home during Coronavirus
There are lots of ways to stay active and happy while you are at home.
- Do exercise
- Walk around your garden
It is important to keep in touch with family and friends.
Use your mobile phone or computer to stay in touch.
Do things you enjoy
Do something you love or try something new.
- A hobby like drawing or gardening
- Cooking your favourite food
- Playing games with your family or housemates
Think about good things
Take time to think about things that make you happy.
If you feel sad or scared let someone know.
Good sleep helps your body and mind.
Some things you can do to help you sleep are
- Take a shower or bath before bed
- Listen to calm music
- Try not to use your mobile phone late at night
If you feel sick
If you are sick with a cough, fever or sore throat
- Call your doctor and they will tell you what to do
- Do not leave your home
- Try to stay away from the people you live with
This information is funded by the National Disability Insurance Agency.