Tell the Royal Commission about abuse in education
The Disability Royal Commission want to know about the abuse of people with disability in education.
Education means things like school, TAFE and university.
The Commission has 13 questions about abuse in education.
Here are some of the questions.
- What are the causes of abuse in education?
- What things stop violence, abuse and neglect of students with disability in education?
- Do you have an experience of abuse at school or university you would like to share?
- What stops people from speaking up about violence, abuse and neglect in education?
You can read all the questions in the Royal Commission’s education issues paper.
You can also watch a video by Alistair McEwin.
He talks about abuse in education.
He tells you what to do if you want to answer the Commission’s questions.
If you want to answer the questions about abuse and neglect in education you can
- call the Commission on 1800 517 199
You may find it difficult to talk about.
You can get support before you talk to the Commission.
To find a support service go to the Commission’s website.