My Rights Matter – Workshop for people with intellectual disability at NADO Disability Services
- When: Tuesday 17 and 24 October, 10.30am to 12.30pm, and Tuesday 31 October, 10.30am to 12pm
- Where: NADO Disability Services St Marys
Please note: You have to attend all 3 days of the workshop.
This workshop is for people with intellectual disability.
It aims to build your knowledge, skills and confidence in supported decision making.
We will share tools to help you think about your goals.
These can be small goals or large goals.
- share your experiences with making decisions
- talk about your rights to make decisions
- learn about making more of your own decisions
- learn how to get support to make decisions
- get new skills and try new things
- learn about the My Rights Matter Supported Decision Making Hub.
We hope the workshop will give you ideas and tools to use when you make decisions.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble with the form? View the form on Humanitix.