Supported Decision Making – Workshop for People with Disability
- Thursdays, 3 November to 8 December, 10am to 11.30am
- Online via Teams
This workshop is for people with intellectual disability. It aims to build your knowledge, skills and confidence in supported decision making.
We will share tools to help you think about your goals. These can be small goals or large goals.
- share your experiences with making decisions
- talk about your rights to make decisions
- learn about making more of your own decisions
- learn how to get support to make decisions
- get new skills and try new things
- learn about the My Rights Matter Supported Decision Making Hub.
We hope the workshop will give you ideas and tools to use when you make decisions.
More supported decision making workshops for different audiences are coming soon:
- Supported Decision Making – workshop for organisations and professionals
- Supported Decision Making – workshop for families, friends and close supporters of people with intellectual disability
For more information, email email@example.com.