Finding a new doctor
In this info guide you will find
- Going to a doctor you know
- Choosing a new doctor
- Working out what you need
- Meeting a new doctor when you are well
- What to take to a new doctor
- Speaking up with a new doctor
See all our easy to read info guides about health.
Need more information?
Call us on 1800 424 065.
You might also be interested in these resources:
My Health Matters folder
An Easy Read folder that improves communication between people with an intellectual disability and healthcare providers.Read more
What is a restrictive practice
An Easy Read information guide for people with intellectual disability.Read more