Running a peer support group
Peers discuss some of the things to think about when running a successful peer group, including:
- setting ground rules and boundaries
- creating space for connections to happen naturally
- managing difficult conversations
- the importance of humour
- moving from getting to giving back
- building and changing community
View our stories about peer support.
You might also be interested in these resources:
Building a peer movement
People with disability peers talk about issues and benefits in building a successful peer group.